Turkey has several airports, ranging from small regional airports to larger international hubs.
On this website you can find all smoking areas in airports, including designated smoking areas and available facilities. We understand the frustration of going through security only to find that there are no smoking areas anywhere and in some cases e-cigarettes may not be allowed.
This service is for all smokers who want to enjoy a cigarette before or after long flights.
Airports in Turkey
- ISTANBUL INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (IST)
- ANTALYA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (AYT)
- ISTANBUL SABIHA GÖKCEN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (SAW)
- DALAMAN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (DLM)
- IZMIR ADNAN MENDERES INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (ADB)
- ANKARA ESENBOGA AIRPORT (ESB)
- BODRUM MILAS INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (BJV)
- ADANA AIRPORT (ADA)
- GAZIANTEP INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (GZT)
- TRAPZON INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (TZX)
Turkey Smoking Law
- Smoking is banned in all enclosed public places, including restaurants, bars, cafes, shopping malls, airports, and public transportation vehicles. These areas are designated as smoke-free, and smoking is not allowed inside.
- Turkey has also implemented restrictions on smoking in outdoor public areas, such as stadiums, playgrounds, and public parks. Smoking may be prohibited within specified distances of certain areas, such as schools and health facilities.
- It is illegal to sell tobacco products to individuals under the age of 18 in Turkey.
- Turkey has implemented graphic health warnings on cigarette packaging to raise awareness about the health risks associated with smoking.
- There are restrictions on tobacco advertising and promotion in Turkey to discourage tobacco use and protect the public from exposure to tobacco-related marketing.
- The law also prohibits smoking in private vehicles where passengers include individuals under the age of 18.
More Airport Smoking areas