France has numerous airports that serve both domestic and international flights.
On this website you can find all smoking areas in airports, including designated smoking areas and available facilities. We understand the frustration of going through security only to find that there are no smoking areas anywhere and in some cases e-cigarettes may not be allowed.
This service is for all smokers who want to enjoy a cigarette before or after long flights.
Airports in France
- PARIS – CHARLES DE GAULLE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (CDG)
- NICE AIRPORT (NCE)
- LYON SAINT-EXUPÉRY AIRPORT (LYS)
- MARSEILLE AIRPORT (MRS)
- TOULOUSE-BLAGNAC AIRPORT (TLS)
- PARIS-ORLY AIRPORT (ORY)
- EUROAIRPORT BASEL-MULHOUSE-FREIBURG AIRPORT (BSL)
- BORDEAUX-MÉRIGNAC AIRPORT (BOD)
- NANTES AIRPORT (NTE)
- STRASBOURG AIRPORT (SXB)
- LILLE-LESQUIN AIRPORT (LIL)
- AJACCIO-NAPOLÉON BONAPARTE AIRPORT (AJA)
- BREST BRETAGNE AIRPORT (BES)
- BASTIA-PORETTA AIRPPORT (BIA)
- MONTPELLIER-MÉDITERRANÉE AIRPORT (MPL)
- CALVI-SAINTE-CATHERINE AIRPORT (CLY)
- FIGARI SUD-CORSE AIRPORT (FSC)
- RENNES-SAINT-JACQUES AIRPORT (RNS)
- BIARRITZ-ANGLET-NAYONNE AIRPORT (BIQ)
- BERGERAC-ROUMANIÉRE AIRPORT (EGC)
- LIMOGES AIRPORT (LIG)
- CLERMONT-FERRAND AUVERGNE AIRPORT (CFE)
- LA ROCHELLE-ÎLE DE RÉ AIRPORT (LRH)
- PAU PYRÉNÉES AIRPORT (PUF)
- TARBES-LOURDES-PYRÉNÉES AIRPORT (LDE)
- BRIVE SOUILLAC AIRPORT (BVE)
- SAINT-ÉTIENNE-BOUTHÉON AIRPORT (EBU)
- PERPIGNAN-RIVESALTES AIRPORT (PGF)
- PARIS BEAUVAIS TILLÉ AIRPORT (BVA)
- POITIERS-BIARD-AIRPORT (PIS)
France’s smoking laws
France has strict anti-smoking laws, and smoking is not allowed in public places, including airports. Smoking is also prohibited on all flights originating from or arriving in France, regardless of the airline or destination. However, most airports in France have designated smoking areas located outside the terminal building, where passengers can smoke before or after their flights.
These smoking areas are typically located in designated zones outside the terminal building and are equipped with ashtrays and seating areas. It is important to note that smoking in non-designated areas may result in a fine.