The United Kingdom is home to a large number of airports, ranging from small regional airports to major international hubs.
On this website you can find all smoking areas in airports, including designated smoking areas and available facilities. We understand the frustration of going through security only to find that there are no smoking areas anywhere and in some cases e-cigarettes may not be allowed.
This service is for all smokers who want to enjoy a cigarette before or after long flights.
- LONDON HEATHROW AIRPORT (LHR)
- LONDON STANSTED AIRPPORT (STN)
- LONDON GATWICK AIRPORT (LGW)
- LONDON LUTON AIRPORT (LTN)
- LONDON CITY AIRPORT (LCY)
- MANCHESTER AIRPORT (MAN)
- BIRMINGHAM INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (BHX)
- BOURNEMOUTH AIRPORT (BOH)
- GLASGOW INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (GLA)
- NEWCASTLE AIRPORT (NCL)
- EXETER INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (EXT)
- BRISTOL AIRPORT (BRS)
- CARDIFF INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (CWL)
- LEEDS BRADFORD AIRPORT (LBA)
- EAST MIDLANDS AIRPORT (EMA)
- NORWICH INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (NWI)
- LIVERPOOL JOHN LENNON AIRPORT (LPL)
- SOUTHAMTON AIRPORT (SOU)
United Kingdom Smoking Law
The laws prohibit smoking in virtually all enclosed public spaces and workplaces, including restaurants, bars, and pubs, as well as public transport. It is also illegal to smoke in private vehicles when carrying passengers who are under the age of 18.
There are penalties for violating these laws, which can include fines and, in some cases, imprisonment.
More Airport Smoking areas